What is Respiratoryedu.org?
Meeting On-Line Educational Needs for Respiratory Therapists
Respiratoryedu.org is pleased to announce the launch of a new on-line educational CEU program on this website. The program is targeted to respiratory therapists working in hospitals, home care and sleep technology.
As practitioners, managers and administrators, we are faced with the growing need for education in the following areas:
- Individual growth and development
- State licensure CEU requirements
- Accreditation requirements
- Hospital and business mandatory education
About Respiratoryedu.org Continuing Education Courses
The courses offered through Respiratoryedu.org are intended to meet those needs, including clinical, business and organization-required topics.
The new launch is not intended to replace on-site education, but rather supplement it. Respiratory therapists may use the site for the following reasons:
- Finishing CEU requirements as they approach the end of their state-required timeframe
- As an alternative to attending expensive conferences
- Convenience of taking courses on their own time
Respiratoryedu.org courses are approved by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) and the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists (CSRT).
*For further information visit the website at Respiratoryedu.org or contact customer support at 859-469-6205.